



As you know Brynn will be turning five on the 24th of the month. We were trying to think of something very cool and out of the normal to get for her. Chris and I had been talking about getting another dog since we moved to Fremont so, that Bert would have a playmate and just because we wanted one. So, I started looking online at Beagle's. That's the dog we were looking for when we ended up getting Bert. I stumbled across a website for Beagles. The lady had puppies that were going to be ready for adoption around Easter. I called to see about them. She said they only had one left. The only downfall was that they were ready now and the lady didn't think that the last one would be there much longer then this weekend since so many people were calling. Chris and I decided that we would just give Brynn an early birthday present. We didn't tell her what we were going to get other then it would go in the little cat kennel. The whole drive to San Jose she was guessing what it was. She came up with a cat, a dog, a spider, a snake, a unicorn, a pony and so on. Chris had her convinced the last fifteen minutes of the drive that she was getting a seven legged spider that was called and aracnisect, since it wasn't quite an arachnid and wasn't quite an insect. She was so upset. She kept saying she didn't want a spider and Chris would tell her it wasn't a spider it's an aracnisect. She told us that we should just go home instead. I told her not to listen to Chris. We got to the ladies house and we were standing on the front porch and we heard a dog bark and Brynn says see I told you I was getting a dog. We got inside and she saw the puppies and she got a huge grin on her face almost like she was going to jump up and down but, she contained herself since she didn't know the lady there. We sat and held the puppy and I asked her if he would be a good birthday present and she said "you mean the best birthday present". So now we have a cute little Max. He is doing really well so far. He's had only three accidents in the house and he's doing pretty well sleeping at night. The first night he got up about every two hours. Last night he got up two times the whole night. He's getting used to the kennel training. I have to say if I knew how well kennel training worked I would've done it with Bert. Anyway, meet the newest member of our family!!!
2 comments:
Cutest story ever. I can't believe you guys didn't decide on the unicorn. Lameo!
He is soooooo cute!!! Oh my, now I want one for my birthday!
Post a Comment