Austin, Ashley, Brynn, Chloe, Mikey, and Parker. Some of the cousins
Ashley and Brynn
Austin and Parker
Blowing out his candles on his birthday pancakesWell it is true our Parker boy turned 3 on Saturday. It's hard to believe it's been that long since he was born. He is truely a miracle. He is so funny these days with all the things he's doing and saying. He is DEFINITELY all BOY! The kid is crazy. We'll go for a bike ride and he will go as fast as he can and turn the handle bars as sharp as he can just so he can crash. Total opposite of Brynn. Anyway, we had a Backyardigans themed birthday party yesterday. Some family showed up and we had our good friends and their daughter here. The kids had a blast. Two days of cousins and not enough sleep. They were pooped by today when everyone left. Needless to say they both took naps without any struggle.
Tomorrow we have Parker's 3 year checkup at the doctor so, it'll be interesting to see if he's moved up at all on the growth chart. I know that he probably hasn't considering he is still very short for his age and most people think he just turned two and not three. Oh well, he's our little terror and we love him no matter how big or small he is.
Brynn has her allergy testing tomorrow afternoon so, that should be an expirence. I told her about what is going to happen and she seems ok with it right now but, we'll see what tomorrow brings. She's been a trooper. Her ears still seem to be the same. She said they are still plugged and looking in them they look exactly the same as they did when I took her in to the doctor.
I tested out my knee today. With all that's been going on lately, I really needed to get out and give it a try. I know totally against what the doctor wanted but, my knee hasn't hurt all week. I gave it a full week of rest. I made it 3 miles without it feeling like it was going to fall off. I won't say it's totally cured since I still had pain but, nothing like before. I'll take it slow so, don't worry. They can't get me into physical therapy until the last week of the month so, that's a bummer.
Other than that, not much going on here. Hopefully things will mellow out. I'll update after all the doctor appointments tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment