So, with every year that comes and goes, people always make resolutions and most of the time don't keep them. I have never been one to make a true resolution since I didn't want to say that I let it go. So this year I've decided to make a few and see them through the year and beyond.
First... I want to make more family time for the four of us. I want us to get back into going for walks, bike rides, trips to the park. Just things all of us together. I feel like since we've moved a million times in the past two years we don't do the little things as often since we've got caught up in life.
Second... I want to be more patient with the kids. They are only kids afterall and I don't want to sweat the small stuff. I want to enjoy my kids all the time, even when they are stinkers.
Third... I want to try and find a way for Chris and I to get out once a month just us for a date. We don't get out just us often. Which brings me to my next...
Fourth.... to learn to trust people. All to many times I just don't trust people with watching the kids because I'm worried or afraid of how they will handle or view my kids. I want people to love them like I love them.
Fifth... a personal goal. To continue running and do at least one full marathon this year. I have a few planned so, if I make it to one and all the way through it I'll achieve it.
There are a few others I have but, I'll only post these ones as they are the most important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment