The artist is at work, making paintings for grandparents
The finished products
The smiling boy!
This is his new method to reach things
A sneak peek to Halloweenwhere to start... Well last week we had a pretty good week. Brynn had school and swimming. My dad came on Tuesday and stayed until Thursday! Thanks Dad for coming to see me and my little stinkers. So, on Tuesday Brynn had her first ballet/tap class through the city. Let me tell you I thought my dad and I were going to die laughing when her teacher came in..... definitely not what we expected. I was imagining all the other teachers, younger girls. Oh no, not this time. The lady is probably in her 80's, I thought she'd break her hip if she did much. Well boy was I wrong, she had those little girls out there dancing away and she was doing it along with them. Amazing I tell you. She had all of the 20 or so little girls complete attention and none of them acted out. So, we go again this afternoon and hopefully it's as good as it was last week.
Chris ended up working late both Wednesday and Thursday nights. He got home after 7:30 both nights so, we didn't see much of him during his work week. He had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
Saturday we took the kids to this Pet Expo in San Mateo. I had looked into it and it sounded like it would be fun, they were supposed to have a big kids area where they could ride ponies, a petting zoo and activities. Well they didn't have any of that. It was still cool. We saw lots of kitties and puppies. We got to see the police dogs do a demonstration. It was pretty cool. Brynn wasn't too sure about the dog attacking the guy but, after a few attacks she was ok with it. We decided Saturday night we needed to spend a little more one on one time with Brynn so, we officially started a movie night with her after Parker is in bed. She picked the movie, Mr. Bean's Vacation, yes, yes it was her choice, strange child. But, we made popcorn and ate candy. It was great.
Sunday my mom and step dad came through town on their way home from a trip. They took us out to lunch at the Elephant Bar and spent a few hours with us. It was nice to see them for the few hours. Thanks mom and John for coming to visit us!
So, on to another week....
(The spaces in the narrative are special for Eava, I hope I helped you out! Haha)
1 comment:
Wow, you really had a fun week. I probably would have been following the ballet teacher just so that I could catch her if she fell. And good choice on the Elephant Bar. We have one close and it's delicious. Not too pricey either. Have a good week!
Post a Comment