Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water Play!

Morning cartoons!
Daddy tricked Parker with the hose....
Brynn had fun running from Parker, although he got her most of the time as you can tell.
Fun with the hose!

Brynn before swimming lessons. Styling pink goggles!


So, we have had a pretty good week. The kids are really enjoying the weather outside. Not too hot but, not too cold. It's been mid 80's. Chris was off the last two days. Last night we decided to fill the pool again since it was getting low. Parker had another idea. He didn't think the hose belonged in the pool so, he pulled it out and began a waterfight. It was hilarious. By the end we were all soaked so we just got into the pool for a swim before bedtime. This place is really beginning to feel like home. We are finally back together as a family and it feels so good. Not saying that it isn't rough still because the stress level is still up there with Chris' break in at work. He's doing very well though. His FTO told him last week that he is the best trainee he's ever had. One of the other FTO's told him that he knows the area way better than most. He even said that he grew up here and didn't know the area as well as Chris does. Just a few of the nice things they've said to him. He loves the job so far and enjoys every minute of it which makes things a lot easier on all of us. Brynn is still enjoying her swim lessons, she's about to pass her advanced preschool class, then comes the beginner swim classes with the bigger kids. She's working hard at swimming on her belly then flipping to her back to swim for awhile then flipping back to her belly. Once she gets it down she'll move up. She starts preschool in a few weeks which she is so excited about. She wants to meet new friends. We had a BBQ at the end of our street with all the neighbors on Saturday. It was really cool to meet all the neighbors, most of them have been here since the court was made about 45 years ago. They were so excited to see little kids on the court again. Brynn played with one of the neighbors grandkids. She had a blast. She came home very tired. Parker has been going through a rough patch again. He's not liking to sleep again which is making our days really hard. He has been fussing and throwing fits all day long lately. I'm guessing he's working on his two year molars. He did this about a month ago too and they just didn't come through... maybe this time. I have applied to go to college again. I'm really looking forward to it. I registered for five classes this semester. The best part about it is they are all online classes. I figured I'd test it out this way and next semester I'll probably take some classes at the college but, I wanted Parker to get used to being here before I send him to the childcare at the college. Other than that, we are just beginning another week as Chris is off to work again today and Brynn has swimming in a little while.

No comments: