




Well as you can tell Parker enjoyed his ice cream cone. Brynn always loves having ice cream in a cone after dinnertime. Parker normally enjoys just and empty cone or ice cream in a bowl. Tonight I decided to just let him go for it. It was so funny to watch. He didn't care at all about the cone he just wanted the ice cream, by the end most of the ice cream was gone and the cone was soggy and smashed out. It was really cute. Chris started swing shift today and so far we both decided it's not the shift we want him working. He felt like he had no day at all. He said to me when we got home from Brynn's swim lessons that it sucks just because all he's doing is anticipating going to work. Luckily the shifts will change next week since his office is going to twelve hour shifts. Yeah I know that means that we won't see him anymore than we did today but, at least he'll only work three or four days a week and then have the extra days off. It'll make it nicer for traveling to see family since we'll have more than two days off. Anyway, I took the kids to a really cool park today to get their pictures done. The lady got some really good shots, I'll post them when I get them back from her. But the park was awesome. It wasn't a playground type of park it was just a bunch of trees, gardens, and a pond. The kids had a blast climbing the huge tree, climbing rocks, and trying to get into the pond. We will definitely go back there on one of Chris' days off so he can enjoy it too. The kids and I went for our evening run which Chris normally goes with us. The whole time Brynn is complaining to me that I'm not going fast enough and that I should have let her run with me since she could go just as fast as I was going. Darn kid is probably right! Oh well, I have to get my exercise and Brynn's just motivating me to work harder. What a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment