Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

Brynn and Parker ready to trick or treat
She reminds me of the show "toddlers in tiaras" all dressed up for the show =)

Our little skeleton!
Daddy came for Brynn's parade at school!

Brynn and her friends Mariana and Lily

Brynn and her buddies Kaitlyn and Alexis
Johnathon, Lili, Brynn and her mainman Logan =)
Brynn, Lili and Logan at their table enjoying treats
Brynn and Alexis
The spider cupcakes I made for the school party!


This year was a lot of fun. I helped out in Brynn's class for their Halloween Party. It was so much fun. We planned a bunch of activities for them to do and it was very chaotic but, turned out great. They got to dress up and do the parade with the rest of the school. It was very unorganized but, Brynn had fun with all her friends. Yesterday on Halloween, the moment Brynn woke up she was ready to get out and do some trick or treating. It made for a long day! Parker refused to wear his costume until Chris got home from work which was fine. We took the kids over to my aunt's neighborhood first since our neighborhood seemed dead to begin with. We did a few houses over there and then came back home. Chris stayed at the house while I took the kids out. They got tons and tons of candy. Our street was pretty lame, there were only us and two other houses that were handing out candy. Needless to say, I bought a ton of candy thinking we'd have the whole neighborhood knocking but, since our street was pretty dark we didn't get as many. We still went through probably four or five bags of candy but, we still have a ton left. I was hoping to get rid of it all so, I wouldn't be tempted to eat it. Oh well, looks like my butt will be growing for the holidays... haha!

3 comments:

denimcfarland said...

That is cool. Daddy had on his costume too!

The Graham's said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!

Clara said...

so adorable. Looks like it was a lot of fun!