Well after only two open houses we have now sold our house. The people offered over our asking price. The house is now in escrow and closes the first week of December. So.... that leaves us frantically searching for a house to rent until we move again in June. So far it has been very very difficult to find one. We have three animals and are only looking to rent short term. Most people want a year lease here and/or don't want animals. I'm hoping the rental we are going to look at tomorrow will be the one. We may be sleeping in our cars come December.... no not really. We'll figure something out.
I got to go to my first ever parent/teacher conference for little Miss Brynn. I was so proud of Brynn. Her teacher had nothing but good things to say about her. Their report cards are in a number system from 1-3, 3 being the best. Her report card had all 3's except on her writing skills, which she got a 2. As her teacher said they want them to have all 3's on everything by the end of the school year and she is doing great. She said that Brynn can get off track when other kids start acting silly she will start but, all Ms. Spring has to do is say "hey Brynn what are you supposed to be doing" and she listens right away and goes back to doing things the way she's supposed to.
We celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary on the 2nd. We didn't do anything special since Chris had to work and had court that day. We just hung out at the house as a family. I have been truely blessed to be married to such a great man. He does so much for me and our kids. I am one lucky lucky girl.
Other than that, not much new going on here. Parker is still a wild man and loves causing trouble. Chris is workin' his butt off. He worked two 14hr shifts when the bay bridge was closed, the overtime will be nice but, it sure sucked at the time. That week he also worked eight days straight. So, he was beat by the end of the week, as was I from not having him around!
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been 7 years!!! Congratulations!!!! And, good job on the house. I can't imagine the stress you are going through. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment