


Yesterday we went out to look at new cars. We ended up trading in our Mazda and getting a new 2009 Chevy Tahoe. We were deciding between the Tahoe and the Chevy Traverse. We went with the Tahoe since the incentives were better and the Tahoe drives better than the Traverse. Parker's not too sure about the new car. He said he wants Mommy's car back. He'll warm up to it. Brynn did the same thing when we got the Mazda. She flipped out though, so this experience was better. Tomorrow we are headed for Disneyland after Brynn gets out of school. We can't wait for some good family time together.
Chris' Mom came to visit for a few days. It was nice having her here to hang out with the kids and I while Chris was at work. The kids really enjoyed seeing her. It was so nice to have her here in the mornings so I didn't have to take Parker on my morning run. I didn't have to hear him whine the whole way and I can go a lot faster without the added weight and stroller.
Chris finished up working at Redwood City this past weekend. Now his transfer has taken effect and there will be no more commuting. He starts at the new office on the 1st. He has made soem really good friends there and it's bittersweet to leave but, we'll keeping in contact with everyone.
Other than that our week has been same ol' same ol'.
1 comment:
I love the Tahoe!!! You'll love having the space! Did you guys get the DVD player?
Wish C could have taken time off between offices like Chris did. But there's three guys out on paternity leave from his current office. :(
Have fun in Disneyland!!!
Post a Comment