Friday, September 11, 2009

New Carpet and Waterfight!










We finally broke down and got new carpet in the living room. It was needing to be done since we moved in. The exposed tackstrip had made way too many attacks on the kids and I said it was time to replace it. So, it was installed yesterday. We love it. It's pretty much the same color as the rest of the house except NEW!

Last night Chris and I were sitting outside watching Parker fill a bucket full of water with the hose and then dump it in the grass. An innocent little boy playing.... WRONG! It wasn't 5 minutes and he turned on us. He soaked Chris and I. So, we got into a waterfight. The boys ganged up on me when I was trying to video their fight, so I went to the other hose and the full war was on. Brynn came outside in the middle of it and joined in. We had a blast, it was perfect weather for it too, mid 90's. Needless to say, Brynn and I lost... we were at a disadvantage though. The boys had the sprayer nozzle and we had finger power. It was a fun evening.






1 comment: