






Well today went suprisingly well! Brynn was very excited when she woke up this morning. We made pancakes and got her all dressed. We walked to school. When we got there she was kind of nervous. All the other kids were playing on the play structure and the teachers were watching them until class was to start. She didn't want to leave my side since "my tummy is popping up" which means she's nervous. I told her I wasn't going anywhere and that she should go play. She went out played for a few minutes and came back. By then her teacher was out there so, we went to say hi. While we were talking another little girl showed up and Brynn asked her her name and the stared at eachother for a minute, then grabbed eachother's hands and ran off to play. She never looked back. They were playing and having a good time. Then the bell rang, she came over gave us kisses and hugs and got lined up with her class. It was pretty cute. I was trying to stay strong and not be an emotional mess and thank goodness Brynn was strong or I would've lost it. We walked past her classroom before leaving. We saw her sitting at the table and I started to get choked up and then Chris popped off a joke about the police officer standing outside. It's a good thing he was there to lighten the mood.
After school, I walked over and picked her up. Her class came out and she ran over to me gave me a big hug and said "we have to find the gingerbread man". They made a gingerbread man and they went to lunch and when they came back he was gone. They were sent on a hunt for him. They ended up in the library for a story and tomorrow they have to find him. It was pretty cute. She had a blast and can't wait to go back tomorrow.
1 comment:
is it pathetic that i got all emotional reading your post?
Post a Comment