The make-up artist/ wall artist
Proud of himself...
His rugburn on his forehead a few days after the incident
The initial rug burnI tell ya, boys are a pain sometimes!!!! First off, we let Parker try out his big boy bed for a nap. There was no crying or getting out of his bed (that we knew of). Chris went up to check on him and found him in the bathroom covered in makeup. He tried to put mascara on his eyes and he had eye shadow from head to toe. In his room and the hallway he drew on the walls. So, we decided he's not ready for a big boy bed. Next incident, he and Brynn were playing, I didn't think anything of it, they were having a good time. She said she was making him be a wheelbarrow and walk on his hands, well he didn't walk on his hands and she was actually pulling him by his feet. That's where the rug burn came from. The last incident, another naptime disaster. Note we just got his room all done, new wallpaper and new bedding from Grandma Vera. Well, the wallpaper took the brunt of his I don't want to nap anymore rage (he did take a nap). I went up to get him after he woke up and found the his room looking like the last pic. I'm still not sure how he got the "R" off the wall. It's a bit high. I'm guessing he climbed the crib and got it. All of this happened in the last week. All I can say is, boys will be boys, they are stinkers!!!! At least he's a cute stinker.

No comments:
Post a Comment