




So, we had a good week. Good things happened this week that I was beginning to think would never happen. You ask what happened? Well Parker is Endocrinologist FREE!!!! We went for his appointment on Monday. The doctor looked at his growth and he said that he is still small but, he is growing at his own pace and he feels that there is no hormonal problems. Thank GOD! He was a whopping 26 pounds and 32 1/2 inches tall. He hasn't grown since we saw his gastro doctor in January but, kids do slow down on growth after two years. So, now we just have to wait until his Gastro appointment the middle of next month to see if we can be done with them too. I have to say I have my hopes up, I really hope they don't get shot down like a million times before. Well, onto the rest of the week.
We put Brynn in a different ballet class since her teacher thought she was overwhelmed with ballet for an hour straight and the other girls were all six and seven years old. A bit above her. So, we moved her to another class that is a ballet and tap class and she loved it. I'm thankful I decided to switch her. She had her first swim lesson since we moved on Saturday. I was so dissapointed with the whole thing. Her class is held at the gym I go to. Well first off the pool is too deep for her to stand in the water so, she had to hold onto the edge when it wasn't her turn to swim. Then she was in a class with an 11 and 12 brother and sister, that wouldn't even put there face in the water. He had them all blowing bubbles in the water, very basic. I was thinking to myself what a waste of time and money. So, after class the teacher came over and he said he made a mistake. Brynn was supposed to be in a class by herself and that the other kids weren't supposed to be in the pool for another hour. I told him that she already knows how to swim and is very proficient at it. He told me that next week will be different since it'll be one on one, so we'll see.
Chris poured two more spots of concrete on his days off. It's nice to have the concrete right outside the backdoor so, that it keeps some of the sand out of the house. Hopefully soon, we'll be able to afford some more sod for back there. It's a work in progress. My dad came to visit for Wednesday to Friday. It was really nice to have him here and to have his company while Chris was off at work. I hadn't realized the last time I had seen him in person was around Christmas time, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong dad.
So here we are Sunday night, Chris is working, it's yucky outside, the kids are driving me crazy as usual. Tomorrow is the start of days off so, it'll be nice to have Chris home for a few and the weather is supposed to be in the 70's for at least the next ten days. Woohoo!!! Bring on the warm weather!
4 comments:
That's great news about Parker. I've been waiting for an update. Good luck next month. We'll continue to pray for him. How's your bro? Oh and Hey Parker, smile dude! Maybe I should tell Landon the same thing.
That is so awesome about Parker! Woohoo!! Sounds like Brynn is a great little dancer and just in to a lot of physical activities, that is so awesome for laying a foundation for an active lifestyle! You are doing such a great job as a mom, seems like your life has been full of changes lately (new job, new city, new house....) You're a champ!!
Such.Great.News! I'm so glad to hear it all! ^_^
Love Parker's Hair!
Post a Comment