Saturday, January 24, 2009

Going Private...

So, it was brought to my attention about the privacy on these things once again and now I've decided to make our blog private. Now if you want to view our blog you'll have to be invited to it by us.

So what I'm asking you to do is please send me an email if you want to be invited to view it. I'll put it private in about a week. So, send your email address to me and I'll send you and invite.


kalves24@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Eava said...

please sign me up mrs alves - eavabug@yahoo.conm.

p.s. it hurts my feelings that your not following my account. ha ha just kidding. looks like you guys are doing great and the kids are cute as ever!

Hannah said...

I love reading your blog, you are so much better than I am with the updates. Glad everything is going great. You know my email so sign me up for the blog viewing!!

The Spencers said...

Hey, would love access still as well. chelseaspencer8@hotmail.com