Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just when you think...

things can't possibly get anymore crazy, Brynn swallows a penny. I swear they are trying to make me nuts. She was supposed to be taking a nap and about ten minutes after I put her in her room she come running out crying. I asked her what was wrong, she said she swallowed money. I called the doctor he said to come in. He checked her out and did an xray. Turns out yes she did swallow money, a penny. The good thing is that it made it's way to her stomach and didn't get caught up anywhere. He said it should pass within the next two weeks but, to keep an eye out for fever, distended belly, or sharp pains. If she gets any of those she needs to be rushed to the ER. So, yeah.... I don't even know what to say. My kids....

1 comment:

just us said...

Thats funny. . .but only if Brynn is ok. Just think how boring your life would be without kids. :o)