Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chris' work party...







My mom came down to watch the kids for us so we could attend Chris' work Christmas party. We had a blast. We got a room at the hotel for the night so, we didn't have to drive home after the party. It was so nice to get out and just have a good time with friends and coworkers. It was fun to see all these people Chris talks about on a day to day basis, and now I can actually put a face with the name. I have to say I'm the worst and guessing what people look like just from stories. We had fun letting loose and dancing the night away. I do have one funny story from the night... yes we did have drinks so, that is the reason for this story. We were sleeping and Chris woke up around three and I watched him get out of bed, walk over to the window in the room and just start rummaging through the curtains, he almost looked like he was tangled up in them. I asked him what he was doing and he said he couldn't get through the curtains to get to the bathroom. Just to let you know the bathroom was the other direction down a hallway, not out the window. I told him the bathroom was the other way. He untangled himself and walked to the bathroom. I thought I was going to die laughing. What a dork! He'll really love that I posted about it on here. But, anyway, we had a great time. We got to spend some quality time with just us and have a night away.

1 comment:

Eava said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Are you going to make it up here for Christmas?