kitchen with the flooring all done.and we are going to be moving again. Chris put in his transfer on Friday morning, the house is on the market, we have our first open house next weekend. Our realtor thinks the house will sell pretty quickly and should get bid up from our asking price. He said the market is really hot right now and we should be able to get some money out of it. So, here is our plan. The house sells soon, we'll move into a rental here until June when Brynn gets out of school, then we'll move back to the south bay area. Chris' transfer would take effect May 1st so he would commute for a month. I know a lot to deal with, but we think we are making the right decision for our family. I understand a lot of people will think we are nuts giving up on this so quickly but, we think it's best for our family, so please try to understand. As I told Chris when we were trying to make the decision, he needs to like where he works, since that's where most of his time is spent, I don't want him to hate the area he works in and the area here isn't for him. I told him that the kids and I can adapt to anywhere at this point and that if we are planning on moving in a few years anyway, I'd like to do it sooner than later so, Brynn doesn't get attached to friends and make the decision more difficult.
3 comments:
Good luck Katie! I hope it all goes well. And for the record, I don't think you are nuts!
Your kitcjen looks absolutely huge and jealous. I'm quite jealous
You aren't nuts. You really have to do what is right for your family. Someone in Greg's office just did the same thing.
Post a Comment