




I can honestly say I have never been in a thunder and lightning storm like the one we had the other night. It was pretty amazing. It was 1:45 am and Chris and I were awakened to a very loud crash. We both knew what it was. We watched from our bedroom window. The storm was right over us as we stopped hearing the thunder and it was a constant lightning storm. We saw the bolts of lightning coming from the sky. About 20 minutes into watching it I decided it wasn't going to pass us so, I went back to bed. Both kids slept through it all.
Over the weekend Chris' parents came to visit. The kids had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa and Chris and I enjoyed some time to ourselves. Mike and Vera took the kids to Six Flags on Tuesday while Chris and I went to Fremont and had lunch with our friends Amber and Jeremy, then we headed to Redwood City for Chris to go to court. I window shopped while he was at court. Then we headed back home. We stopped in Pleasanton and looked at the mall... more window shopping and then we had dinner at PF Chang. It was so nice to have dinner without the kids driving us crazy. Meanwhile the kids had a blast at Six Flags. Brynn still can't stop talking about the butterfly house, and how the butterfly landed on her head. Parker is still packing his two screwdrivers he got on a trip to Home Depot with Grandma and Grandpa.
On another note, I called Parker's doctor about his passing out stuff since he's been doing it again lately. The doctor said that we are going to see a neurologist since it doesn't sound like he's doing breath holding like he had thought before. He said that all of Parker's episodes have seemed a little strange to write off as breath holding spells and now that these last two didn't involve crying at all he's thinking it's some kind of seizure that he's having. So, he wrote up the referral and now we just have to wait for the neurologist to get us in which could take up to two months.
2 comments:
I'm not a big fan of lightning and thunder, but apparently my children are even my scaredy cat Cambria. They were outside watching the storm. Of course the party pooper in me made them come in.
I'm so glad that you guys got to go out alone. It's so nice to have that one on one time with your husband every once in a while. It's also very good for your children too.
Good luck with the neurologist. I hope you find answers and the right ones!
That kid is going to give you a heart attack! Poor little Parker! poor Mama!!! On a side note, how fun is six flags with grandma and grandpa? I'm so glad you two got to enjoy some alone time! I am pretty sure I have forgotten what that is......
Post a Comment