Monday, May 25, 2009

Our little flower girl!!!














































She did great! We got up early yesterday morning... Parker and I were up at 5 and I got Brynn up at 6:10 so we could get to Fremont by 8. I was hoping that they would be good kids even without sleep. We got to Amber's motel at 7:45... woohoo we were early! All the girls were there getting their hair and makeup done. I went to work on Brynn's hair. Luckily Parker was pretty good the whole time and didn't cause to much chaos. Brynn's hair looked so cute! Her hair really took to the curlers. It was time to go to the wedding site. We all walked outside to where the limo was waiting for the girls. As soon as we stepped outside Brynn's hair went flat, darn it!!! All that work and it just goes flat just like mine does. Oh well. She still looked adorable. She started getting nervous and didn't want to ride in the eskimo (what she was calling the limo) so, she ended up going with Parker and I. We got to the wedding site where Chris met us. Chris took Parker and I went with the girls. They had the girls waiting in a room, Brynn got more comfortable with all the girls. I went and pinned flowers on people since the florist didn't even stay to help out with the flowers. When it was time to walk Brynn started getting really nervous and said she just wanted to go with me. I told her she needed to do this for Amber and Jeremy. She made it all the way. She didn't run down the aisle and she remembered to toss her petals as she went. It was so cute to watch her. The wedding was beautiful. Amber and Jeremy both looked great! It was a great day! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Graham!!!

1 comment:

just us said...

Brynn is so BEAUTIFUL!!