Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where did the straight hair go????

This is what it looked like when we got home from school
See it is still Brynn
With product in it!!!!


So as you all know Brynn has always had the board straight hair just like I have. Well in the past couple months I've noticed her hair getting little waves in it. The other day I did her hair in the morning before school and took her with wet hair. When I picked her up her hair was completely wavy. So, when we got home I decided to see what it would do with a little product in it and well the pictures show what it does. It's so strange to me that her hair could change that quickly, must just be part of growing up and not having baby fine straight hair.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

So crazy! I can't believe that... well straight hair or waivey hair, she is still your spittin' image!