Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is the last week!!!! Finally!!!!

Well needless to say I'm very excited for this week! It's taken forever to get here and now I just want it to be Friday! We have a very busy week so, it should fly by. My mom comes to town on Tuesday. Wednesday I'm getting up at 4:00 so that I can go watch Chris' class do their run from the academy to the capitol. It's a five mile run. I'm going with some of the other wives to watch. We are going to be their motivators. haha! Then Wednesday evening we have Chris' class party which I'm really looking forward to since I have no clue who any of these people are that he always talks about. It'll be nice to be able to put a face with the names. Thursday the academy is having a spousal meeting in the morning for all of the wives/husbands of cadets. That gets over at the same time as Chris gets done. We are headed to lunch with his roomate and his family afterwards. The rest of the family will be coming to town throughout the day on Thursday. We have all the rest of Thursday afternoon to finish packing up this place and then Friday is the big day!!! The graduation is in the morning. We are having a party after that and then packing the moving truck and heading out on Saturday morning!!! We can not wait!

No comments: