Monday, June 30, 2008

Now to week 26

Family portrait
Our ballerina
Brynn's class
Daddy and Brynn at the rehersal
Parker's self portrait during the recital


This last weekend was Brynn's first ballet recital. She did so good. I volunteered for her class. She has three other little girls in her class. They were so funny and cute to listen to while we watched the other kids perform. Then I walked them all backstage, while back there I had to help one of them because she was on the verge of passing out. Scary! She did fine though and went on to dance. They were adorable. Both my mom and Chris' mom came down for the recital. It meant so much to Brynn that they were here for it. Chris had his community project on Saturday before the recital. They painted building and poured a concrete slab. Now we only have seven and a half days of the academy left not counting days off. We'll be moving the day after graduation. We are so excited to move on from this portion of our lives. It will be so nice to have us all together as a family again. The kids are really excited to have Daddy back. Brynn asks everyday if it's time for us to move so we can have Daddy home, and our dog too. So, right now the kids and I have been packing up the apartment and getting ready for next week.

No comments: