Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Update






Well it's been awhile since I updated this thing. Chris is almost done with the third week of the academy. Things are going pretty well. He's very stressed out but, that can be expected. He's passed all of the tests with perfect scores. He has another one tomorrow. He's been very sleep deprived with about only four hours of sleep a night. His class has lost 21 people so far so, his class is getting small. There are only about 145 people left. He's lost a lot of weight that we didn't think he had to lose but, he is building muscle now. We have decided to move me and the kids over so that we'd be closer to Chris and make easier on all of us. So we are moving over next Friday. I know it's very soon but, it feels right. We are keeping our house too so that we have a place to stay when we are over there. The kids are doing pretty well with all the change. They have been pretty tired because they have been up late and up early. Other than that they are doing pretty well. They love it when Daddy gets home to see them. They both light up when they see him. It's really fun to see and I know it makes Chris feel better after stressful weeks. I'm doing pretty well with all of it. It's been hard, I won't lie. I couldn't imagine being a single mom that's for sure. I figure I only have six months of this and I'll have my husband back and our family will be back together how it's supposed to be. Anyway, I need to get to bed so, that's all for now.

No comments: