Saturday, November 17, 2007

We're Moving!!!! Oh and Brynn's incident...






Well it looks like we'll be moving to the end of December. Chris got accepted to the CHP academy so, we're going to be packing up and moving. We are excited but, it's bittersweet. It's going to be a real rough six months while he's doing the academy since he'll not be living with the kids and I except for the weekends. We'll make it though. On another note, these pictures are of what happened to Brynn on Friday morning. She got out of the shower and I was getting ready, then she ran into the bathroom screaming that she needed a haircut. I saw the comb wrapped so tightly in her hair I panicked, I didn't want to cut her hair but, it was looking like that was what was going to happen. Her hair was wrapped in the comb so strangely that if I tried to turn it one way or the other more hair would get caught. I don't know how she did it but, she said she was trying to curl her hair. Anyway, after consulting my mom on what to do we put lots of detangler in her hair and tried with no success. Chris came home to help me get it out. He got some pliers and actually cut the comb from her hair. She had a nice dredlock once it was out then, came getting the big knot out of her hair. I'd say that was the most painful part for her. Despite losing a little hair she came out unharmed and didn't need a haircut. The joys of having a little girl, I guess!

No comments: