Friday, December 7, 2007
The move...
So I thought I'd let ya all know that we are going to hold off on moving the kids and I to Sacramento. Chris and I talked last night and we came to the conclusion that it's going to be hard enough on the kids to have Daddy be gone five days out of the week and adding a move to the mix would be too much to do all at once. Chris said he'd feel more comfortable with us staying here at our house instead of in an apartment in Sacramento by ourselves. Not to mention the cost of moving twice in the matter of six months was going to kill us. Chris is planning on driving home on the weekends to see us. Plus the kids and I will be traveling down there for week long visits so he doesn't have to do all the driving. I think we are doing what's best for the kids at this point. Not to say that this move is totally off because we may see that it would be easier down the road. We just don't want to flip the kids' lives upside down all at once, we want to ease into it. Anyway, just thought I'd tell you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment