Monday, July 16, 2007

Brynn got her ears pierced!!!





My mom and I took Brynn to get her ears pierced yesterday. She really wanted them done so, she could match her big cousins. She was very prepared for it. I wasn't expecting her to react how she did. They did the first one and she just sat there like it was no big deal. The girl that did it stopped and asked her if she was alright and let Brynn think about it, which was a big mistake. She started crying a lot and didn't want to get the other one done. The girl let my mom hold Brynn for the second one. She did it really fast. Brynn cried all the way out of the mall. It didn't help she was really tired all day too. If I had the choice to do it all over again, I'd probably wait until she was older. I felt so bad because she was so upset. Once we got home, she was fine. She loves her earrings. She says she's just like Cinderella. So after all of the drama, she likes them. She just doesn't like the girl that did them. All I have to say is luckily I only have one girl so, I won't be doing that again!

No comments: